- I’m most definitely sure that I would not have survived high school if ever I was in Schenley High School.. or I would, but I’d be like Ill Phil (minus addicted to drug part).
- Tha cat is hella cute. All hail Cat Stevens.
- What teacher wears Sunglasses in class?
- I love how the camera shoots the entire movie; feels artistic without having to be all pretentious-like.
- How could Rachel watched a movie on her laptop without earphone whatsoever in public? Would people be annoyed by it? Or, what? Does she watched the movie in mute or something?
- Love the songs selection, highly recommending myself to go look for the soundtrack.
- I like book Earl, but, damn son, movie Earl does not disappoint at all.
- “You have to promise me you’re not gonna have a baby unless you’re ready to love that baby’s mother your whole life. And this is serious.” – Rachel’s mom.
- (The rest of my thoughts are a blur after that, because the movie is too sad. I mean, the book is pretty sad and tragic, but the movie just so sad, I had to spend the entire time wiping away my tears. I am a sucker for sad movie where people don’t actually bawled up crying.)