What’s it about?
Set in a parallel universe, Comet bounces back and forth over the course of an unlikely but perfectly paired couple’s six-year relationship.
- Can someone fix Justin Long’s tie? Gosh dang it! Does he not know how to wear a tie?
- Regardless, I still think Justin Long is attractive af.
- What is it with guys and wearing a white shirt without an undershirt? Ugh! Aren’t they worried their nipples are see through?
- 45 minutes in, and there’s been several fancy words being used. I mean, have you ever met anyone who uses the word sangfroid on a daily conversation? I have never.
- Ooh this movie is good.
- What is my favourite word? I should have one. I have favourite cuss word, but I’m not going to type it here.
- Well, this movie is definitely good.
- This is like watching Tom got dumped by Summer (from 500 days of Summer) again, but way more tragic and less anger towards Kimberly, as oppose to how angry I was with Summer.
- I did not cry! Yes! I mean, sure, it’s sad and tragic and all, but I didn’t cry. I guess because love is not my forte. 😗