Maria Altmann, an octogenarian Jewish refugee, takes on the Austrian government to recover artwork she believes rightfully belongs to her family.
- Dang! I did not know Ryan Reynolds has such a bad set of teeth.
- Wow! I had a similar shirt to the one Randy has (of which I’m pretty sure it was just slightly similar, rather than the actual same one).
- What the? I’m too nervous to watch the chase. I am too old for this chase scene. My fragile heart can’t take it.
- The casts are impeccable aren’t they?
- Katie Holmes seems like a property to the movie. Like, she doesn’t have a strong presence whatsoever.
- Maria’s store is chic af.
- Thinking about Katie Holmes in this movie reminds me that Charles Dance has more presence than her with a more or less same screen time. I might be bias with this since I love Charles Dance.
- Helen Mirren has such a nice body, better than me. Life is so unfair! (stares at the amount of unhealthy food next to me, yeah that explains).
- What in God’s name is that thing? That’s the best they can come up with for a pregnant belly? A pregnant belly of a woman that is about to give birth (which would be around 9 months, right?)? That looks like Katie Holmes just strap a balloon under her clothes.
- A friend told me this was a sad movie; why am I not feeling sad?
- Oh God! I take back what I just said. This is sad!
- What the actual f? That scene though! “Now we talk with your future language.” “Remember us”….. WHAT WAS THAT? THAT IS THE SOUND OF ME SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY! My God! My fragile heart really can’t take this at all.
- Oh God! This is too much! The last scene! Oh dear Lord! I can’t take it. Too. Too. Too. Sad. For. My. Fragile. Heart.