Yass! I finally am back with my #MovieMonday. Good God! The last few weeks were just brutal. I had to do so many things that my fragile brain could not take. But, things are looking up and I have watched a movie to be able to do another #MovieMonday. Here goes!
Two strangers stuck in Manhattan for the night grow into each other’s most trusted confidants when an evening of unexpected adventure forces them to confront their fears and take control of their lives.
- I think I’m going to like this movie. Looked simple and sweet. Should have watched this on Christmas Eve.
- Oh! It was very cringing to see how hard Chris Evans trying to help the girl.
- Also, point to be noted, Alice Eve’s (the girl) phone would not have been broken had she use a Nokia phone, for instance.
- What? No way her character’s name is Carrie. She does not look like a Carrie to me.
- Oh man! Why is it so cringe-worthy to watched someone else trying to be helpful for someone else?
- Wow, loving the cinematography.
- Ha! Told ya, she’s not a Carrie. Her name is Brooke! Which kinda suits her. She does look like a Brooke.
- Nick (Evans’ character) seems to have a lot of ideas, yet he can’t seem to come up with ideas on how to move on from his ex.
I don’t need to know my future. I’m going to live it anyway.
You can’t allow the people you love to determine how you love.
If you’re committed to somebody, you don’t allow yourself to find perfection in someone else.
- Yep, definitely a feel-good kind of move. But, maybe not for christmas eve though. Wrong suggestion.
- Wait, what? What the hell? What’s the message? What does it says on the back page? What the actual? What does that even mean? Ugh!
Okay, the movie is alright. Like, it’s sweet and it is the kind of movie which is just very enjoyable. But, what is up with the ending, though? What the hell was that?