⭐️ Oh my God, I hate this book! I hate the time I’ve spent reading this book.
⭐️⭐️ Didn’t like the book.
⭐️⭐️⭐️ The book was meh.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Liked the book but there was something that I didn’t quite like.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The book is hands down amazing!
- Britt-Marie Was Here, by Fredrik Backman ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- His Bloody Project, by Graeme Macrae Burnet ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- The Spy, by Paulo Coelho ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆
- I Will Always Write Back: How One Letter Changed Two Lives, by Caitlin Alifirenka & Martin Ganda with Liz Welch ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- King’s Cage, by Victoria Aveyard ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆
- The Bear and the Nightingale, by Katherine Arden ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Accusation: Forbidden Stories from Inside North Korea, by Bandi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- Bad Girls with Perfect Faces, by Lynn Weingarten ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- The Confessions of Young Nero (Nero #1), by Margaret George ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- You’re Welcome, Universe, by Whitney Gardner ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2), by V. E. Schwab ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Zenith (The Androma Saga #1), by Sasha Alsberg, Lindsay Cummings ⭐️☆☆☆☆
- A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3), by V. E. Schwab ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A Thousand Nights (A Thousand Nights #1), by E. K. Johnston ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- The Bone Witch (The Bone Witch #1), by Rin Chupeco ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- The Queen’s Rising (The Queen’s Rising #1), by Rebecca Ross ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- Spindle (A Thousand Nights #2), by E. K. Johnston ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- History Is All You Left Me, by Adam Silvera ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- See What I Have Done, by Sarah Schmidt ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- The Seven Sisters (The Seven Sisters #1), by Lucinda Riley ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆
- The Storm Sister (The Seven Sisters #2), by Lucinda Riley ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- The Final Six (The Final Six #1), by Alexandra Monir ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Shadow Sister (The Seven Sisters #3), by Lucinda Riley ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- The Strange Case of the Alchemist’s Daughter (The Extraordinary Adventures of the Athena Club #1), by Theodora Goss ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆
- The Garden of Three Hundred Flowers (A Thousand Nights #1.5), by E. K. Johnston ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- Touch, by Courtney Maum ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆
- The End of the Day, by Claire North ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Language of Thorns, by Leigh Bardugo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Keeper of Lost Things, by Ruth Hogan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- A Treasury of Royal Scandals, by Micahel Farquhar ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆