⭐️ Oh my God, I hate this book! I hate the time I’ve spent reading this book.
⭐️⭐️ Didn’t like the book.
⭐️⭐️⭐️ The book was meh.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Liked the book but there was something that I didn’t quite like.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The book is hands down amazing!
- The Girl in the Tower, by Katherine Arden ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- Princesses Behaving Badly, by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- The Silver Music Box, by Mina Baites ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- The Earth is Singing, by Vanessa Curtis ⭐️⭐️☆☆☆
- The Unkillable Kitty O’Kane, by Colin Falconer ⭐️☆☆☆☆
- I Was Anastasia, by Ariel Lawhon ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- In Search Of Us, by Ava Dellaira ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- Give the Dark My Love, by Beth Revis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- This Splintered Silence, by Kayla Olson ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- Less, by Andrew Sean Greer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Americanah, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️☆
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, by Yuval Noah Harari ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Gmorning, Gnight!: Little Pep Talks for Me & You, by Lin-Manuel Miranda ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- What If This Were Enough? by Heather Havrilesky ⭐️⭐️⭐️☆☆
- So Sad Today: Personal Essays, by Melissa Broder ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️